Thursday, October 13, 2005

Goals, pt 2

Next weekend swiss tournament is in just 2 weeks time (less really, its already friday) .. I only get to play about 4 or 5 weekend swisses per year, its unusual for them to be so close together.

Goals for this 6 round tourney have to be simple, I dont have much time left to get ready:

Goal 1: Better performance rating

Thats all ;) Might as well take the one goal that wasnt met from the last tourney.

The national rating list will come up shortly after this tourney, so that will be time to see what difference, if any, training has had on my rating.

After that, no more tourneys until April or May next year...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How about taking a few snaps there and posting to your blog?

5:26 PM  
Blogger Smith-Morra said...

I lost the memory stick for my wifes digital camera recently, so not this time!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home